Sponsorships are still available for 3rd Annual Operation: Golf for Warriors being held in partnership with the Chartwell Foundation on May 21 at the in Severna Park.
Through the dedication of the Operation: Golf for Warriors board and sponsors, and because of the generosity of the community, this event has raised $108,000 through the golf tournament, corporate and personal donations and live and silent auctions, according to a news release.
At last year's auction, 60 pairs of New Balance sneakers were purchased and distributed to returning soldiers in the rehabilitation process at the amputee clinic at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center, according to the release.
This year’s sponsors include:
- DynaSplint Systems, Inc.; OpalStaff; Eastern Shore Association of Golf Course Superintendents; Sheehy Lexus of Annapolis.
- G&G Outfitters, Inc., Signs by Tomorrow; OPC Rx; New Balance.
- CAIT; Aerotek; FreedomHQ.com
- GE; Private Fund Advisors
- The Grill at Quarterfield Station
While the golf tournament has sold out, opportunities for sponsorship are still available. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Wounded Warrior Project™, visit http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/.