Known as Woods Church, Woods Memorial Presbyterian is located next to the Severna Park Community Center. The church offers many programs for youth and adults, and is known for its annual Holiday Bazaar and Nut Sale, held every November. Some of the event's highlights are baked goods, holiday greens, books and a gift shop where children can purchase gifts for their family and friends. The church has an active youth ministry, and its Child Development Center offers a summer camp for youngsters.
- Fax: 410-647-2781
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sunday services: Communion, 8am; Traditional, 9:30am; Contemporary, 11am
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1912
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 2,300
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes