More than just your ordinary framer, founder Barbara Daniels found a niche and has claimed it for her own. Side Street Framers does a beautiful job of framing artwork, but it also specializes in cherished mementos and keeping them forever in creative, charming shadow boxes. Framing work is done in its fabulous new in-house location a few doors over in the same Park Plaza shopping center, enabling Side Street to keep prices affordable with 120 mouldings. plus in stock. Not only can you entrust your framing to Side Street Framers, you must stop in and let the super-friendly staff show off the affordable jewelry, pottery and other unique handcrafted gift items created by artisans in the USA.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am - 6pm: Sat, 10am - 5pm; After-hour appointments are available
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: April 4, 1989
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Frames, shadow boxes, artwork and handmade crafts including windchimes, wooden trinket boxes, jewelry, etc. Side Street features Providence Center Pottery.
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No