Meadows Farms Nurseries
Under the huge watertower on Jumpers Hole Road sits a DIYer's playground: Meadows Farms Nurseries. Visitors are welcomed with a huge parking lot and then drawn through the gate into a colorful plant paradise. Pathways wind through bright flowers, herbs, vegetable plants, saplings and pumpkins. Landscaping stone and bulk mulch are also available. Wholesale discounts are an option; please call for specific details.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Close parking and wide walkways between displays
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery
- Return policy: Woody, outdoor plants that die before 6 months can be returned for 80% store credit. There are no plant guarantees between November 1 and March 1
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What tips would you give to new gardeners?: Meadows Farms offers tons of gardening tips on its website, from pruning to drought-resistant plants to rose care and just about everything in between.
- Services (nurseries, gardening): Landscape design, Planting, Pond design