Magothy Boatel & Marina
Ideally situated in a protected spot on the Magothy River, with easy access between Baltimore and Annapolis, Magothy Boatel and Marina offers in-and-out water access without the headaches of a trailer or the maintenance of a wet slip. A unique set-up, it has big boatel services with the intimacy and cost of a much smaller facility. Magothy Boatel & Marina hosts a full-service gas dock with 93 octane fuel, over 130 high/dry stack slips, clean-marine pump-out facilities, wash rack, two brand new lifts, recently redone restrooms and all the marina services and repairs expect. Bottom painting, winterization, commissioning and electrical and mechanical repairs are all tackled at Magothy Boatel. , As a bonus, Magothy Boatel & Marina includes winter storage with signed, annual contracts.
- Hours: Contact the business directly for seasonal hours.
- Handicap Accessible: There are lots of ramps and graded driveways for access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Ice, gas
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the closest, best place for boating?: Easy boating over to Dobbins Island
- Services: Dry storage, Refueling, Repair, Sewage hook-up, Washing
- Seasons: Autumn (Sept-Nov), Spring (Mar-May), Summer (Jun-Aug)
- Repairs (boat repair & services): Basic maintenance
- Services: Dry dock