Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store
Jo-Ann's is a playground for crafters, offering all kinds of craft and sewing items, from fabrics and tools to ribbon and costumes and holiday items. This particular location does not offer classes, but others in the area do. There is a board at the front of the store that lists all classes and activities if you want to learn more.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a dip in the sidewalk for wheelchair accessibility and handicap spots are located directly across from the front door.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Return policy: Returns are accepted with a receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Start with the basics, like simple sewing and don't be afraid to ask for help. Take a sewing class with a friend to make it fun and lessen the intimidation factor.