At its new location for more than a year now, Goodlife Organic Market has an increased space run by its personable and knowledgeable owners, Isaac and Annie. There's an impressive selection of steroid-free meats, fish that can be special ordered at no extra charge, chemical-free fruits and veggies that smell as fresh as they really are. You'll also find organic cosmetics and hundreds of varieties of vitamins, supplements, laundry and cleaning products, everything you need to go green at home. In-store chefs can prepare special meals for cancer patients or those with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 8:30pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's plenty of handicapped parking, easy access and wide aisles.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Only organic
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "Their ongoing support for our business and concern for health and well-being. Thank you, Severna Park." --Isaac and Annie
- Free consultation: Yes