Since 1991, Garry's Grill has been the place "Where Friends Meet & Locals Eat!" They use only the freshest ingredients to create a unique meal that you can only find at Garry's. Open every day of the week, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Got a big breakfast appetite? Head on in and order Eddie's Big Breakfast or the country fried steak. Want to meet some friends for lunch? Grab a booth and order the House Masterpiece or try a new entree like The Bud Coffee - a veal cutlet with caramelized onions with hot, melted swiss cheese served on a fresh Kaiser roll. Nothing for dinner? Everyone will love the sesame chicken or the apple butter pork chops. Complement your meal with a glass of chardonnay from Garry's wine cellar. Kids are always welcome and have their own special menu. Before you ask for the check, select a homemade dessert from the bakery showcase. Garry's Grill will be one of your neighborhood favorites.
- Hours: Breakfast hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 11am; Sat, 7am - noon; Sun, 7am - 1pm. Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 4pm; Sat, noon - 4pm; Sun, 1pm - 4pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Fri, 4pm - 9pm; Sat, 4pm - 9pm; Sun, 4pm - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entrance.
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.garrysgrill.com/restaurant_sp.html
- Specialties: Fresh ingredients, bakery
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 19
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual