Franklin's Toys, dubbed a new store with a long history, is a Severna Park staple. Parents, grandparents, kids everywhere flock here, assured of the best quality, the finest attention to detail and the most caring staff. For over 30 years, Jeff Franklin, an active and integral part of the community has kept smiles on the faces of everyone who enters, and especially on those who leave.
Offering storytime, afterschool game club, wishlists, birthday bins, along with the high caliber of merchandise to the selective residents of Severna Park and its environs, Franklin has the formula for success. It is no mistake that his store has yet again received the Reader's Choice Award for Best Toy Store from the local newspaper. Quality and a super shopping experience can't be beat at Franklin Toys. From Alex to Zoomies and every toy in-between, if it's educational, interesting, well-made, high quality and fun, it will be here.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Easy access on the curb.
- Founding Date: September 4, 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Toys, books, stuffed animals, games, science kits, puzzles, dolls, arts and crafts items
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Everything!
- What is the most popular toy or game ever sold at the store?: Too tough to pinpoint just one.
- Toy and game brands: Always popular: Playmobil, Lego, Corolle Dolls. Hopping right now? Ugly Dolls, Calico Critters. Also carry dozens more such as MindWare, Mattel, Breyer, Klutz... the list is almost endless!