Brian Boru Restaurant & Pub
Brian Boru is Severna Park's first Irish restaurant. Opened in 2007, Brian Boru has been serving its customers with traditional Irish meals like Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherds Pie and Fish & Chips. Sunday is a fixed price brunch where you can indulge in made-to-order omelets at the all-you-can-eat buffet. Look for Burger Night on Tuesday evenings and live entertainment Friday and Saturday nights. Sunday features NFL Game Day Specials.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - late night (closing time varies); Sun, 10am - 1:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is wheelchair accesssible.
- Founding Date: 2007
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.brianborupub.com/menus/menubb.html
- Specialties: Our food is a mix of classic Irish Pub fare served at its best, great local seafood dishes, hearty prime rib and other chop house offerings and fresh tasty salads. With a well poured pint of your favorite draft, enjoy an evening out, the Irish way!
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, Irish
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual