Hundreds of young volleyball players from across the country gathered at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center over the weekend in the Capitol Hill Volleyball Classic.
The participants included players from the Bay Area Volleyball Academy in Severna Park.
According to the tournament website, BAVA brought six teams to the tournament featuring girls aged 14-17.
The results were as follows:
- BAVA 14 Waves - 1-7 record, 38th out of 40 teams.
- BAVA 14 Storm - 1-8, 66th out of 73 teams.
- BAVA 15 Blaze - 2-5 record, 21st out of 48 teams
- BAVA 16 Breakers - 6-3 record, 31st out of 48 teams
- BAVA 16 Avalanche - 6-3 record, 92nd out of 120 teams.
- BAVA 17 Riptide - 4-5 record, 15th out of 48 teams.