This Sunday is Father's Day.
If your dad is a golfer, now is the time to schedule your father a tee time.
So we decided to put together the top courses in Anne Arundel County—by our experience, our reader feedback and by reputation.
Here it goes, with the six public courses listed first:
- Annapolis » 2638 Carrollton Rd., Annapolis
- Bay Hills » 545 Bay Hills Dr., Arnold
- Compass Pointe » 9010 Ft. Smallwood Rd., Pasadena
- Eisenhower » 1576 Generals Hwy., Crownsville
- Renditions » 1380 West Central Ave., Davidsonville
- Severna Park » 1257 Ritchie Hwy., Arnold
There are also some private and semi-private courses in the area, if you can find your way in:
- Chartwell » 1 Chartwell Dr., Severna Park
- Crofton » 1691 Crofton Pkwy., Crofton
- Heritage Harbor » 875 Harry S Truman Pkwy., Annapolis
- Old South » 699 Marlboro Rd., Lothian
- Sherwood Forest » 134 Sherwood Forest Rd., Sherwood Forest
- South River » 3451 Solomon's Island Rd., Edgewater
- U.S. Naval Academy » 64 Greenbury Point Rd., Annapolis
- Walden » 1500 Riedel Rd., Crofton
Can't schedule a tee time? A gift card works just as well.
TELL US: Which is your favorite course in Anne Arundel County? Is there another in Maryland you love to play? Leave a comment and let other folks know where they should look to take Dad this year!