The Severna Park High School girls and boys basketball teams both fell to rival Broadneck High on Saturday.
The girls team lost to the Bruins 54-50 in a closely contested match while the boys fell 47-39.
Both teams will be back in action this week, along with the rest of the winter sports teams at Severna Park High School. Here’s a look at the upcoming schedule.
- Indoor Track, 3:30, at Broadneck High School
- Girls Varsity Basketball vs. St. Marys Ryken High, 6:30 p.m. at SPHS
- Varsity Wrestling, 4 p.m. at Old Mill High
- Boys Varsity Basketball vs. Glen Burnie, 5 p.m. at SPHS
- Girls Varsity Basketball vs. South River, 5 p.m. at South River
- Boys Varsity Basketball vs. South River, 6:45 p.m. at South River
- Varsity Wrestling, 7 p.m. at SPHS