The effects of hurricane Sandy caused a basement wall to collapse in a Severna Park home.
Division Chief Michael Cox of the Anne Arundel County Fire Department said units responded to the 400 block of McBride Lane in Severna Park just after 4 p.m. for the report of a wall collapse.
Cox said upon arrival officials discovered a small wall located in the basement of the house that had collapsed. According to Cox, there were no injuries and the fire department notified a building inspector.
"At this time I am not sure if the house was inhabitable," Cox said.
Patch will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
- What’s Closed in Severna Park Due to Sandy?
- Photos: Sandy Hits Severna Park
- Sandy Causes Power Outages in Severna Park
- Hurricane Sandy: Severna Park Info Center
- Hurricane Sandy in Severna Park
- FOLLOW LIVE: Sandy in Anne Arundel County
For the latest on power outages and damage caused by hurricane Sandy in Severna Park, get our free newsletter: sign-up here.