Looking for the perfect gift for someone on your shopping list this holiday season? Patch can help.
For the next few weeks, Severna Park Patch will visit local shops and business to find out what items they are offering to holiday shoppers looking to save, spend or splurge on gifts.
Today’s gift ideas come from The Cottage located 568E Ritchie Highway.
The Cottage is a local gift boutique that offers designer products from jewelry, purses, clothes and home decor items. The store has been in its current location for 26 years.
Patch spoke with manager Monica Leisure about items The Cottage has to offer those on your holiday gift list.
Save (Items $20 or less)
- Natural Life ($17-$20)—This lines offers cute pillows and glasses with wholesome sayings that are great for sprucing up any room.
- Fumi Purse Hooks and Bracelets ($19.99)—This unique item is great for a girl on the go. The bracelet holds your purse to your wrist making any wallet a wristlet.
- Glacier Rocks ($15.99)—Leisure said these fancy ice cubes never melt and make a great guy gift.
Spend (Items $50 or less)
- Nora Fleming Platters ($32.55)—These platters can be dressed up for any occasions. For $12.99 you can buy embellishments that hook to the platter making it a decoration for any holiday.
- Buckle Belts ($29.99)—Leisure said these belts are a fun and simple way to update any wardrobe. Plus they are very comfortable.
- Lotus Necklaces ($49.99) You can buy charms to go with these sterling silver necklaces. Leisure said moms enjoy creating necklaces with their kids initials. Charms start at $8.99.
Splurge (Items $100 or more)
- Stand Up To Cancer Boots ($150-$250)—Made completely of leather and hand stitched these boots are fashionable and sold for a good cause. Leisure said a portion of the cost from the boots goes to the Stand Up To Cancer Foundation.
- Jude Connally Dresses ($178-$188)—Leisure said this dress can be a girls go-to outfit. They are made with a weighted bottom so they sit nicely on ones figure, are machine washable and won't wrinkle in a suitcase.
- Brighton Bag ($395)—This bag is part of Brighton's holiday collection and Leisure said it is really embellished for the holidays.
The cottage also has retired Vera Bradley patterns currently 40 percent off. Small wallets start at $12 and travel bags are priced at $120.
The store will also host its Men's Night on Friday. From 5 to 8 p.m. men can stop by for beer and food and receive specials and gift wrapping.
- SP Holiday Gift Guide: Savvy
- SP Holiday Gift Guide: Victoria’s Fancy Foods
- SP Holiday Gift Guide: Paper Trousseau
- SP Holiday Gift Guide: Franklin's Toys
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.