Hurricane Sandy is hitting the Severna Park area with high winds, rain and some flooding.
At 10 a.m., there was substantial standing water on Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard, along the B&A Trail, and at the intersection of Evergreen Road and Benfield Boulevard.
Water was flowing heavily at the dam located in the Shipley's Choice community in Millersville, but there was not any flooding as of Monday morning.
The Round Bay community was also seeing some substantial standing water.
Check out these photos of Sandy in Severna Park. If you have your own photos, upload them to our gallery—however, please stay safe while taking any pictures.
- What’s Closed in Severna Park Due to Sandy?
- O’Malley: People Will Die
- Hurricane Sandy: Severna Park Info Center
- Hurricane Sandy in Severna Park
- FOLLOW LIVE: Sandy in Anne Arundel County
Get the latest news on Sandy including breaking news alerts with our newsletter: sign-up here.