If there were a fountain of money, which of these homes would you buy?
All are spectacular properties, but just a bit out of reach for the average homebuyer.
Here's the fifth million-dollar home for sale in Severna Park. Take a virtual tour and get a few decorating ideas while you browse the slide show.
This Severn River waterfront at 6 Charclavir Ln. has three bedrooms, four bathrooms and a pier. Listed two weeks ago, the price is $2,495,00 with yearly taxes of $20,288.97.
Other million-dollar homes featured previously are:
- 20 Beach Rd. in Severna Park—$2.45 million with a deep-water pier and views of the Magothy River. The taxes on this property are $13,123.38 annually.
- 1031 Old County Rd.—$3.5 million and located on 13 acres. This restored Severn River waterfront manor home was built in 1930. The taxes on this property are $9,585 annually.
- 49 Boone Trail in Linstead—$3,249,000.
- 952 Old County Rd. in Severna Park—$5.9 million.
- 659 Rock Cove Ln. in Severna Park—The most expensive home on the market, listed for $7.4 million.