Looking for the perfect gift for someone on your shopping list this holiday season? Patch can help.
For the next few weeks, Severna Park Patch will visit local shops and business to find out what items they are offering to holiday shoppers looking to save, spend or splurge on gifts.
Today’s gift ideas come from Savvy Consignment Shop located at 545 Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard.
Savvy, is a boutique-style shop that specializes in brand-name clothing and accessories. Owner, Stacey Cassidy said parents looking for gifts for their kids’ teachers should consider a Savvy gift card.
The store offers Teacher Tuesday’s, where educators with an ID can get 15 percent off the entire store.
But for those looking for a gift item, here are a few things Savvy has to offer.
SAVE (Items $25 or less):
- A Coach Wristlet ($18.50)—Cassidy said the gift is great for women of any age. Savvy has a wide-selection of wristlets ranging in size and price.
- Vera Bradley Wallets and Small Bags ($7-$25)—When shopping for a gift for young girls, Cassidy recommends anything Vera Bradley. She said they are extremely popular with “tweens” and a popular gift item.
- Easy Spirit Boots ($18.50)—Stylish and affordable, Cassidy said these boots are also good for your feet.
SPEND (Items $50 or less):
- Wedge Boots ($36)—Savvy has a lot of different styles in boots ranging in price, but a few particular styles of wedge-heel boots are available for under $50.
- Designer Jeans (Start at $25)—The consignment shop has a rack full of designer jeans that range in price. However, many are less than $50 and significantly cheaper than the original value.
SPLURGE (Items around $100):
- Vera Bradley Duffel Bag on Wheels ($100)—This popular style bag is great for someone on your list who travels a lot. Cassidy said Vera Bradley is popular with any age.
- Coach Checkbook Wallet ($67)—Practical and elegant, this wallet is a perfect gift items for a female on your shopping list. Cassidy said these style wallets are popular with most women.
- UGG Boots ($94)—When it comes to keeping your feet warm you can’t beat UGG boots. These boots in particular are stylish and warm. Cassidy said they are one of the store’s most popular items.
- North Face Jacket ($64)—These popular coats are also great for staying warm. Cassidy said they make a great gift for anyone on your Christmas list.
Annapolis Patch Editor Anna Staver contributed to this report.