Are you looking to stay local this New Year's Eve? Don’t want to deal with the crowds and parking of going to the city to ring in 2013? Here’s a round up of local places that are offering New Year's celebrations.
If you know if a good spot to celebrate New Year's Eve not on the list, leave it in the comments below.
- Adam’s will have its usually Monday night menu, but will be open for the New Year.
- Bateman’s will offer all-you-can-eat wings as well as specials on Stella Artois.
Mother's Peninsula Grille
- The newest area restaurant, technically located in Arnold, is hosting a New Year's Party from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. Mother’s is offering a four course steak and seafood prix fixe menu, which includes shrimp bisque, oysters, Rockefeller filet, jumbo scallops, stuffed shrimp and more.
- There is no cover charge and Mother’s will have a champagne toast at midnight. DJ Zombeat will provide music for the night and there will be free party gear and giveaways. Reservations are encouraged. (Click here for more information)
- Shooters will have a champagne toast at midnight along with noisemakers. The bar will have Domestic bottles for $2.75 and rail drink specials for $3.50. There is no cover charge.
- The recently remodeled Taphouse will host a New Year's Party complete with the 318 Band and DJ Speakerhead. The cost is $15 a person and includes a Taphouse style buffet. The bar also offers 27 different beers on tap and over 75 varieties in bottles. Tickets will be sold at the door and the festivities start at 7 p.m. (Click here for more information)