Father's Day is Sunday and Patch has compiled a video with a small sampling of local shop owners who have great gifts for every type of dad- take a look. Shop local!
- Does dad like to watch the birds but the pesky squirrels keep getting in the way? How about a Squirrel Buster from the in Park Plaza.
- If he's the sporty kind of guy and likes to golf, head over to the where you will find a fully stocked pro shop, or pick-up a few rounds of golf for him on a gift card for the course or the range.
- If he prefers indoor fun with family, how about a few games of bowling at the - try the Pins, Pizza and Pepsi special.
- Looking for something relaxing for your busy dad? How about some cigar time at the shop located next to . The shop is offering gift packages, stop in.
- Biking is always a pleasure andhas a variety of bicycles to fit all sizes and tastes.
- Cold refreshments are always good, especially if they stay cold with no ice melt in a Tervis Tumbler, exclusively at the also located on Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard.
Shopping locally is important to helping our business owners thrive, keep that in mind when shopping for Father's Day this year. There's no need to shop elsewhere with all of the options right here. These ideas are just a sampling of what is available within a short drive or walk, there are plenty of others to choose from- hardware stores, jewelry, dining, clothing, fitness, health and more.
Visit the Patch Places for more business listings to give you more ideas when picking out gifts for Father's Day this year.