Invite a friend
Walking Program/ Severna Park Nutrition
Join our walking program on the B & A bike trail.
Every Tuesday and Thursday and 9:15am FREE.
Rain or shine! Our walking buddies has been on going since
Oct 2011. You establish your own pace and partner on the
trail. Our youngest is 18 and our oldest are 70's years young and up.
Fun, social and great exercise for anyone!
Come share the history of Severna Park, and tell us your story.
|Where||Severna Park Community Center 623 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd, Severna Park, MD 21146|
|Time||9:15 am–9:45 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
|Phone||410 766 6402|
More About Severna Park Community Center
Severna Park Community Center is conveniently located in the center of town and offers a selection of meeting and activity rooms for rent to the public. Among the many offerings are swimming programs, a warm therapy pool, basketball, volleyball, dance classes, art classes, a dance studio and more. The building is home to the historic Holy Grounds Youth Center, located next door. The space accomodates up to 150 people.
It is known for its annual special events, such as an annual spaghetti dinner fundraiser, haunted holy grounds, free adult flu shots and a health fair, Christmas holiday plant sale, fitness expo, Valentine gifts for adults and kids program and national day of dance, to name just a few. All are welcome at the center, with programs and classes for all ages.
Other events here
- Mantra Fit Bootcamp Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 6:00 am–7:00 am
- Table Tennis Club Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Engineering For Kids Aerospace Engineering Class May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 5:00 pm–6:30 pm
- How to save money on your Utility Bill...every month April 18, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Mantra Fit Bootcamp Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am