Invite a friend
First Annual Severna Park Spring 2011 Home & Garden Show
The Severna Park Home & Garden Show will benefit the Severna Park Community Center and will include a special showing of local home and garden businesses.
Anyone interested in participating as a vendor or for additional information please contact: Liz at 443-871-1143, Tina at 443-850-0358, Mary at 443-474-0058 or Lisa at 443-603-4386.
|Where||Severna Park Community Center 623 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd, Severna Park, MD 21146 (Holy Grounds Youth Center)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Phone||Liz at 443-871-1143, Tina at 443-850-0358, Mary at 443-474-0058 or Lisa at 443-603-4386|
More About Severna Park Community Center
Severna Park Community Center is conveniently located in the center of town and offers a selection of meeting and activity rooms for rent to the public. Among the many offerings are swimming programs, a warm therapy pool, basketball, volleyball, dance classes, art classes, a dance studio and more. The building is home to the historic Holy Grounds Youth Center, located next door. The space accomodates up to 150 people.
It is known for its annual special events, such as an annual spaghetti dinner fundraiser, haunted holy grounds, free adult flu shots and a health fair, Christmas holiday plant sale, fitness expo, Valentine gifts for adults and kids program and national day of dance, to name just a few. All are welcome at the center, with programs and classes for all ages.
Other events here
- Table Tennis Club Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Mantra Fit Bootcamp Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 6:00 am–7:00 am
- Engineering For Kids Aerospace Engineering Class May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 5:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Walking Program/ Severna Park Nutrition Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–9:45 am
- How to save money on your Utility Bill...every month April 18, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Mantra Fit Bootcamp Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am