Invite a friend
Art from the Heart
Please join us for our first annual Art from the Heart silent auction on Sunday, Feb. 10 from 2-5 p.m. at the Severna Park Community Center!
Art pieces decorated by patients of the Johns Hopkins Children's Center, as well as other local artists affected by a childhood illness, will be up for bid. All proceeds will directly benefit the Children's Center.
Free admission. Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
For more information, visit our website: elizabethcarrmemorialfund.webs.com, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Elizabeth Carr Memorial Fund
|Where||Severna Park Community Center 623 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd, Severna Park, MD 21146|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||2:00 pm–5:00 pm|
More About Severna Park Community Center
Severna Park Community Center is conveniently located in the center of town and offers a selection of meeting and activity rooms for rent to the public. Among the many offerings are swimming programs, a warm therapy pool, basketball, volleyball, dance classes, art classes, a dance studio and more. The building is home to the historic Holy Grounds Youth Center, located next door. The space accomodates up to 150 people.
It is known for its annual special events, such as an annual spaghetti dinner fundraiser, haunted holy grounds, free adult flu shots and a health fair, Christmas holiday plant sale, fitness expo, Valentine gifts for adults and kids program and national day of dance, to name just a few. All are welcome at the center, with programs and classes for all ages.
Other events here
- Mantra Fit Bootcamp Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 6:00 am–7:00 am
- Walking Program/ Severna Park Nutrition Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–9:45 am
- Table Tennis Club Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Engineering For Kids Aerospace Engineering Class May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 5:00 pm–6:30 pm
- How to save money on your Utility Bill...every month April 18, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Mantra Fit Bootcamp Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am