What’s Closed in Severna Park Due to Sandy?
Here’s a rundown of businesses that are closed on Monday and Tuesday for hurricane Sandy.
As hurricane Sandy hits Severna Park, Patch is keeping a list of businesses that are open and closed.
If you know of a business that isn’t on our list that is open/closed, or know of one that is no longer open please leave a comment or email email@example.com.
Closed in Severna Park
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools closed Monday and Tuesday
- County government officesclosed Monday and Tuesday
- No trash pick-up in Anne Arundel County on Monday and Tuesday
- Anne Arundel County Libraries closed Monday and Tuesday
- Classes at Jing Ying Institute of Kung Fu and Tai Chi
- Twice Around the Park
- The Cottage
- The Severna Park Community Center will close at noon on Monday and be closed all day on Tuesday
- Massage Envy closed Monday and Tuesday
- Freedom Bakery
- Severna Flowers
- Walgreens closing at 1:30 p.m.
- Atlas Marble & Tile closing at noon on Monday (will determine Tuesday hours in the morning)
- Spark Running
- Big Vanilla in Arnold and Pasadena closing at 3 p.m. and will not open before 7 a.m. Tuesday
- Sport Fit closing at 3 p.m. on Monday (Closed Tuesday morning until further notice)
Business that are open
- The Big Bean said they will remain open until they lose power.
- The Breakfast Shoppe
- Famous Footwear
- Unleashed (for now, but may close as the storm worsens, so call before you go)
- Garry's Grill
- Severna Barber Shop
- Atlanta Bread
- Starbucks (on Ritchie Highway, in Giant and in Safeway)
- Ledo Pizza in Severna Park and Millersville
Get the latest news on Sandy including breaking news alerts with our newsletter: sign-up here.