Top 5 Sandy Stories in Severna Park
Sandy caused power outages, flooding and a basement wall to collapse. Here's a look at the top Sandy stories in Severna Park.
It certainly was a busy news week with Hurricane Sandy leaving its mark on the Severna Park area.
Here's a special presentation of Patch's Top 5 stories, which features everything Sandy. Click on the links to read more and to see pictures.
1. SP Residents Turning Lights Back on After Sandy
Manhattan Beach and Round Bay residents finally have their power back. But after 52 hours in the dark, one man is asking why this keeps happening.
2. PHOTOS: Sandy Slams Severna Park
Sandy ripped through the Severna Park area on Monday leaving downed trees and power lines along with flooding in some areas.
3. Sandy Causes Basement Wall Collapse in SP Home
The effects of hurricane Sandy caused a basement wall to collapse in a Severna Park home.
4. PHOTOS: Before, After Sandy in Round Bay
When hurricanes hit the Severna Park area, one section that often sees some of the most damage is the Round Bay community. Take a look at these before and after Sandy photos from Round Bay.
5. VIDEO: Tree Falls on Severna Park Home out this video submitted by Bethany Swain. A tree fell on a Severna Park home and the homeowner had no idea. She didn't realize the tree was leaning on her house until her neighbor called to ask if she was OK.