Looking for the perfect gift for someone on your shopping list this holiday season? Patch can help.
For the next few weeks, Severna Park Patch will visit local shops and business to find out what items they are offering to holiday shoppers looking to save, spend or splurge on gifts.
Today’s gift ideas come from Victoria’s Fancy Foods, located at 350 Ritchie Highway.
Victoria’s Fancy Food is a local shop consisting of gourmet foods and a wide selection of wines. Owner, Victoria Stagmer likes to remind people that “the gift of food is always in good taste.”
The store offers a variety of made-up gift baskets, but Stagmer will also custom make any kind of basket you want.
“We don’t have cookie cutter gift baskets,” Stagmer said. “We make them for each person’s individual needs and they can all be customized. If you come in and tell me you want a $12 basket, I will make you a $12 basket.”
Stagmer also said you can tell her what kind of tastes the basket-receiver has and she can construct the perfect present around that.
For those looking for gift items, here are some samples of what Victoria’s Fancy Foods has to offer.
SAVE (Items $25 or less)
- Italian Pasta and Sauce ($14)— Stagmer said one of her most popular gift items is the Italian pasta and sauce bundle. She said it is perfect for someone on your gift list that already has everything. It’s simple but practical.
- Fajita Seasons ($10)—This pack comes with three types of seasonings for chicken fajitas, salsa and guacamole. The pack also comes with directions for using the seasonings and recipes.
- Tea and Cookies ($12)—Get someone on your list a tea and cookies set. The supplies come in a cute and decorative mug.
- Salt and Pepper Pack ($16)— Victoria’s Fancy Foods has its own line of salt, pepper and olives, which are made with all natural ingredients.
SPEND (Items $75 or less)
- Chocolate Wine Pack ($60)—This basket is perfect for a chocolate lover. It comes with a chocolate wine and decadent samples of chocolate treats.
- Dessert Tray (around $40)—A tray featuring fancy desserts is perfect for anyone on your list who entertains a lot. These trays come with strawberries and slices of cake or cheese with prosciutto and melon.
- Victoria’s Grab Bag ($66)—This gift is great for a wine lover. Each month the store offers a grab bag featuring six different wines. Always priced at $66—Stagmer, a certified wine specialist said it is cheaper then if you bought each bottle individually.
SPLURGE (Items $100 of more)
- Gourmet Goodies ($190)—This basket features six different wines along with gourmet foods including crackers cookies and cheese.
- Maryland Basket ($140)—For the Maryland native, this basket consists of all Maryland products including spices, sauces, local wines and a cookbook.
To see more of what Victoria’s Fancy Foods has to offer stop by the Holiday Open House from 1 to 4 p.m. on Saturday.
Annapolis Patch Editor Anna Staver contributed to this report.