Looking for the perfect gift for someone on your shopping list this holiday season? Patch can help.
For the next few weeks, Severna Park Patch will visit local shops and business to find out what items they are offering to holiday shoppers looking to save, spend or splurge on gifts.
Today’s gift ideas come from Paper Trousseau, located at 554 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd.
Paper Trousseau, owned by Tammi Molavi, calls itself a modern boutique with vintage flair. The shop specializes in custom made cards but also offers a variety of unique gift items and stocking stuffers.
Save (Items $10 or less)
- Rume Baggies ($5)—Great for storing makeup or snacks, these practical but fancy-looking bags are great for storing small items when you are on the go.
- String Bags ($10)—Molavi said these bags are perfect for kids at the pool or playing sports because they are made using a mesh material.
- Journals and Note Pads ($5-$8.50)—Molavi said these items make great stocking stuffers for kids. The note pads come in a variety of designs.
Spend (Items $25 or less)
- Note Cards ($12)—One of the stores most popular items, Molavi said the note cards are a great gift. During the holidays Paper Trousseau will also do free printing so the cards can be customized.
- Personalized Trays ($25)—These decorative trays can be personalized and make a great hostess gift.
- Tervis Cups ($20)—These cups featuring Severna Park-related designs are only available at Paper Trousseau.
Splurge (Items $30 or more)
- Personalized Custom Stamps ($30)—These popular stamps are currently on sale and can be customized with the initials of someone on your gift list.
- Journals and Pen Sets ($40)— Molavi said these handmade and stitched journals make great gifts. They also are available in Recipe Journals.
- Custom Cell Phone Cover ($48-$58)—You can class up someone’s cell phone with these covers that can be customized with initials and designs. The covers are available for iPhones, Android phones, Blackberries and more.
You can also order your holiday cards with Paper Trousseau as long as you place your order by Dec. 10. Card prices start at $1.60.