Award Winners are Shortlist of Severna Park Leaders
Seven leaders were nominated for awards in this year's ceremony, held Feb. 27.
Pillars of the Severna Park community received special recognition recently from the Greater Severna Park Council.
The annual Association for Severna Park Improvement, Renewal and Enhancement (ASPIRE) awards recognizes people in the community who stand up for others, whether it's through planning, volunteer or other community service work.
Seven leaders were nominated for awards in this year's ceremony, held Feb. 27. Brief biographies on each award recipient are available on the Severna Park ASPIRE website.
This year's award recipients are:
- Peter Bergstrom - Magothy River Association
- Linda Figallo - Partners in Care
- Nancy Greer - Greater Severna Park Chamber of Commerce
- Sage Mumma - Greater Severna Park Watershed Action Group (WAG)
- Brad Myers - Greater Severna Park Council
- Mabel Rupert - Severna Park Elks Lodge
- Stew Smith - Severna Park Community Center