Sound Off: What Businesses Should Fill Robinson Crossing?
Severna Park Patch readers spoke up on what businesses they would like to see come to Robinson Crossing.
A few weeks ago, Severna Park Patch asked readers what businesses they would like to see fill two vacant storefronts in Robinson Crossing.
Inside the Robinson Crossing shopping center, next to the Dollar Tree, are two vacant spaces side-by-side. One of the empty storefronts was once home to Fantastic Sam's hair salon, which closed its doors in the fall.
Here's a roundup of what they had to say.
- Alison M: Pig Tails and Crew Cuts or Firehouse Subs
- W. L.: Scrapbooking Store
- SBar: Maybe a shoe store so we don't have to go to Annapolis for kids cleats? How about a good deli? Maybe a general store for a newspaper? Not a chain store.
- BN: I would love to see a Capriotti's Sandwich Shop here in Severna Park. Best turkey sub I have ever had.
- Julie Shay: An old-fashioned candy shop with a counter, milk shakes, etc., maybe simple sandwiches, baked goods and NY Style bagels. Great for big kids after school, and families and nostalgic adults.
- Paul Kriewald: a locally owned coffee/pastry/bagel place like the old bagel one next to Annapolis Seafood.
- Holly Grell: Trader Joes!
- Jessica Schulman Farrar: Casual, but TASTY dinner locale. not a bar or chain food. OR Old Navy - I want them back!
- Melissa Berg Snyder: Trader Joes I wish! I second the bagel place.
- Krista Sampson Vernon: Tech lab photo store
Of the businesses suggested, which one would you most like to see in Severna Park? Tell us in the comments.