Mother's Day is the biggest day of the year for restaurants when moms get a day off from cooking by being pampered by local eateries.
Where will you take your mother for brunch on May 13?
Vote for your favorite place and tell everyone why in the comments and directory listings. Voting will close on May 9 and the winner will be featured on May 11.
- Adam's Ribs (Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard)
- Bill Bateman's Bistro (Ritchie Highway)
- Breakfast Shoppe (Ritchie Highway)
- Brian Boru Restaurant & Pub (Ritchie Highway)
- Cafe Bretton (Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard)
- Cafe Mezzanotte (Ritchie Highway)
- Garry's Grill (Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard)
- Woodfire (Ritchie Highway)
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by a Patch editor, based on poll results, reviews in the directory and comments on this article. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
If your restaurant is listed, learn how to "claim it" for free by reading this post.
Do you know a local restaurant missing from the list? Write it in the comments and we'll see about adding it to the contest.