Craving eggs and bacon, or maybe a doughnut, breakfast sandwich or bagel? When you want someone else to cook you breakfast, either eat-in or carry-out, where do you go in Severna Park?
Patch is giving you the chance to support your favorite breakfast choice in our first "Best Of" feature. There will be a new category each week.
Your opinion and vote will help decide the winner.
- 7-Eleven (Ritchie Highway)
- Atlanta Bread Company (Ritchie Highway)
- The Big Bean (Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard)
- Breakfast Shoppe (Ritchie Highway)
- Chris' Restaurant (Ritchie Highway)
- Donut Shack (Ritchie Highway)
- Dunkin' Donuts (Ritchie Highway)
- Einstein Bros (Ritchie Highway)
- Freedom Bakery (Ritchie Highway)
- Garry's Grill (Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard)
- McDonald's (Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard)
- McDonald's (Ritchie Highway)
- Mutt + Joe Coffee Shop (Benfield Road)
- Royal Farms (Ritchie Highway)
- Starbucks (503 Ritchie Highway)
- Subway (Ritchie Highway)
- WaWa (Veterans Highway, Millersville)
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, reviews on Patch Places and comments in this article. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
Voting will be closed a 9 a.m. Friday and the winner will be announced at noon.
If your business is listed, learn how to "claim it" for free by reading this post.
Do you know a local business missing from the list? Write it in the comments and we'll see about adding it to the contest.