At Least 7 Cars Broken Into in Severna Park
Police said several car break-ins were reported in the Severna Park area over the weekend.
At least seven cars were broken into while they were parked in Severna Park neighborhoods over the weekend, according to Anne Arundel County Police.
Police spokesman Justin Mulcahy said reports of thefts from automobiles came in to the Eastern District on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He said they were mostly individual cases, but they appear to have all taken place in the same general areas.
Mulcahy also told Patch that in most cases the vehicles were secured the previous night and owners reported finding out the next morning that the vehicles had been broken into, and that personal items and money had been taken.
Police provided the following locations and dates of the break-ins:
- Friday: 100 block of Clarence Avenue, Severna Park
- Friday: 200 block of Arundel Beach Road, Severna Park
- Friday: 200 block of Oak Court, Severna Park
- Saturday: 400 block of Fair Oaks Drive, Severna Park
- Sunday: 100 block of Berrywood Drive, Severna Park
- Sunday: 100 block of Topeg Drive, Severna Park
- Sunday: 300 block of Carlyn Drive, Severna Park